Living With is pleased to announce that our product Living With Pelvic Health, launched only 12 months ago, is now live in 12 NHS Trusts nationwide.
Clinics have reported that tracking data using Living With Pelvic Health increases patient motivation and adherence, leading to better patient outcomes and a shorter care pathway, thereby reducing the costs of both DNAs and appointments.
“Living With Pelvic Health has made it much easier to follow up patient’s progress using the clinician interface. The summary adherence is very useful. It has made my job easier in managing patients,” said Rachel House, a specialist pelvic health clinician at Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust.
“I was definitely more motivated to do my exercises with the app, especially knowing [my clinician] could monitor my activity. This encouraged me to keep at it consistently,” said a patient from the Northern Trust.
The following trusts offer Living With Pelvic Health as part of their care pathway for patients with stress urinary incontinence and other appropriate pelvic floor dysfunction conditions:
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
- London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
- Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Northern Health and Social Care Trust
- Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
Living With Pelvic Health is a condition management platform that enables clinicians to track pelvic floor muscle exercise programme adherence and outcome data from bladder or bowel PROMs and diaries as reported on their patients app. It is distributed to patients for free via SqueezyCX, the connected version of the multi-award winning Squeezy app.