Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis
RA affects about 690,000 people in the UK
Currently, appointments are booked prospectively according to a clinician’s expectation of the patient’s needs.
However, the nature of this condition means there is a significant chance the patient will be in remission at the time of the appointment, or conversely that they may experience a flare-up before the next appointment and would benefit from being seen earlier.
Developed in partnership with the Royal National Hospital of Rheumatic Diseases, Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis helps patients set goals, track flare-ups, get advice on what to do when they’re experiencing a flare-up, and access recommended articles and exercises.
Clinician and patient designed and tested
App is cost-free to patients
Adaptable content for your patients
- Weekly and monthly disease activity tracking PROMs (RAPID3 & HAQ-DI)
- Submit PROMs on the go, at any time, from the app
- Check progress charts to see how scores change over time
- Set goals to complete the RAPID3 and HAQ-DI PROMs
- Report significant events and flare-ups
- Checklists, tips and advice personalised and aligned with condition status
- A series of articles about RA and treatment advances
- Patient-friendly glossary of terms
- User-friendly interface
- Medication reminders and dosages
- Customisable clinically validated RA PROMs
- Access patient PROMs in real-time from anywhere
- View progress charts showing patient condition
- Set personalised goals for patients based on condition
- View significant events and flare-ups for a fuller patient picture
- Share advice such as NRAS leaflet information via app
- Supply patients with customisable information about RA
- User-friendly interface
- Tracks effectiveness of drugs
- Provides close tracking of patients taking DMARDs such as Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine and Sulfasalazine
- Provides data on patients taking Biologic drugs such as Rituximab, Abatacept and Tocilizumab
How can my patients start using Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis relies on clinician participation and seamlessly integrating into healthcare teams’ workflows. For these reasons, Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis is only available through a clinic or hospital with a group of RA consultants.
Our software is provided, operated and maintained by us, including all patient apps. And can be integrated with compatible 3rd party systems such as patient management and appointment systems.
That way, healthcare teams can focus on managing patients, not apps and IT.
Have a question specific to rheumatoid arthritis?
Give us a call. Ask us questions. Test our knowledge.
We’re happy to discuss how we could adapt Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis for your clinic’s needs.
We’re just at the other end of the line, ready with answers.