The clinician-monitored pelvic health app that tracks symptoms of overactive bladder relative to medication usage and helps to reduce uncontrolled episodes.
Sources: Bladder Health UK and Urology Care
- Increases patient adherence to mixed treatment programmes
- Increases patient engagement with their treatment
- Increases monitoring of ongoing patient symptoms and facilitates treatment planning
- Improves patient outcomes
- Reduces cost of service for all clinic models
What our users have to say
Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Trust
Patient from Northern Trust
Request a demo
Get in touch to book a demo where we’ll walk you through the Living With Pelvic Health software, discuss how it could integrate into staff workflows and identify ways it can support efficiencies in your clinic.