Living With Prostate Cancer
Monitor and support prostate cancer patients after diagnosis and during treatment, with the Prostate Cancer patient app and clinician portal.
Clinical nurse specialists have an increased workload trying to organise cancer care across different hospitals, leaving less time to fulfil their role in supporting patients’ complex needs.
The Living With solution
The Living With platform provides patients with an app dedicated to their condition, and gives clinicians access to a dashboard to monitor and support their patients.
You can configure the platform to suit your clinic’s treatment pathways, so that the solution fits to your way of working.
The patient app can be configured to suit your treatment pathways. As well as information about the condition, features of the app include:
Setting and tracking goals
Messaging with clinicians
Patient information and Sexual Health Programme
The clinician portal enables clinicians to monitor, rehabilitate and support patients and optimise their interventions.
The configurable platform allows patients to be managed in different ways based on their diagnosis and treatment programme.
Features of the clinician portal include:
- Patient and clinician enrolment
- Patient reported outcomes; FACIT-Fatigue, GAD-7 & PHQ-8 or PHQ-9, ICIQ-UI, SHIM
- Symptom, medication and diary monitoring
We’re here to help
Most platforms don’t allow you to personalise your treatment pathways the way we do. Clinics are able to create their own unique pathways, selecting the most suitable components for each patient at every stage of their treatment.
We’re here to make sure you get the most out of the platform. We will provide training for your full team and help you to get up and running. We provide regular evaluations and unlimited ongoing support.
Therapist-supported digital health solutions can provide the necessary weekly support to patients, allowing reinforcement of aims and refinement of personalised recovery plans. The benefits include:
- Monitor and support prostate cancer patients after diagnosis and during treatment
- Support “watchful waiting”
- Increase patient engagement with their treatment and motivation to follow clinician directed plans
- Increase patient understanding
- Increase patient adherence to pelvic floor muscle exercise and relaxation programmes
- Improve patient outcomes
- Support clinicians in providing sexual health information
Request a demo
Get in touch to book a demo where we’ll walk you through the platform and discuss how it could be integrated into your clinic.